How To Delete PSN Accounts On Your PS4
Your PSN account aka PlayStation Network account is the central hub of your online connectivity on the PS4. Without it, you can’t play games online or even access the PS Store. While it might be easy creating an account, closing it is a bit more complicated. That said, here’s how can I delete PSN accounts on your PS4.
If you’re just looking to remove a PSN account off your console, you can do this by logging into your primary account and going to settings. From there, pick login settings, user management, and delete the user. Look for the profile you want to delete and simply follow the instructions on your PS4.
When it comes to permanently deleting or closing an account, you don’t have the access to do it. Instead, you’ll have to contact the official PlayStation website and ask them to do it for you. Take note that you will need to provide the following information if you want to delete your PSN account: sign-in ID (email address), online ID, and security information. Just take note that you’ll lose all access to any purchased content tied to the account.
Method-1: Deleting a user on your PS4 or PS4 Pro can be done in 4 simple steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select “Login Setting” from the menu
- Select “User Management”
- Select “Delete User”, then select the profile you would like to delete.
- That’s it! You’ve successfully deleted that pesky profile off your console.
Method-2: Deleting Users By Doing a Manual Factory Reset
- Back up data, you don’t want to lose.
- Go to Settings>Application Saved Data Management>Saved Data in System Storage.
- Select “Cloud” to save to the cloud, or “USB Storage” to save to a USB device like an external hard drive.
- Select the game or app you wish to back up, and click “Copy.”
- Manually power off.
- Press down on the power button for several seconds.
- Wait until you hear a beep, and the light turns red.
- Take your finger away.
- Manually power back on.
- Press down on the power button again, and keep it held down.
- You will hear one initial beep, followed by a second beep about 7 seconds later.
- Release the button.
- Press “Restore Default Settings.”
- When the PS4 turns on, you should be in Safe Mode.
- Use the left joystick to navigate down to “Restore Default Settings.”
- Press “X” to select it, and follow the PS4’s instructions.
- This will restore your PS4 to its factory settings, deleting any data that you have not backed up, such as trophies, screenshots, etc.
- The controller will need to be connected to the console via USB while in Safe Mode.
Now you can read about Xbox Live Gold cards are the best way to access games and entertainment on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One gaming system. With a balance on your gift card, you are able to purchase games, upgrades, avatars, music, videos, apps, and even some live sporting events! It’s no wonder Xbox lives’ gaming platform is growing at the speed it is. You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Xbox gift cards, redeem Xbox live codes, and Xbox Music Passcards, through a web browser and have them applied to your account immediately.